Saturday, October 17, 2009

Target Stores are Racist !!!!!!!!!!



This was first reported by my friends at L.A. Eastside blog, I immediately contacted the CEO of Target and convinced him to remove the costume from their stores. I remeinded the Target CEO of how many billiuons of dollars the latino community spends at Target stores. Even my abuelita is a regular shopper at Target Stores.

We mexican americans can't stand by as whites would dress in a manner to degrade and cast us in a bad light. My homies in Highalnd Park are even aware of how we need to oppose anyone dressing in a manner which would portray us as illegal, criminals or low-lifes.

I also wanted to post some pictures of my famila from East Los Angeles and wish them a Happy Halloween.

The Primas.



The Kids.



The Primos, Great Parents and a Great Role Models.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your familia looks great. I'm sure they make you and everyone from the varrio proud.

Anonymous said...

When is this blog going to be shut down!!!!!

I have called Mecha, LULAC, NAACP, LAPD, FBI and the intellectuals at the L.A. Eastside blog.

If the L.A. Eastside blog can stop Target, I know they can shut-down this blog of fools.

norwalquero said...

That's a firme familia Don Culo, and I agree you and your famila about the illegal Alien costume.

It must upset your famila when latinos are portrayed as low class and un-educated.

Anonymous said...

great family pics, i bet they could throw the alphabit there signs are so tight.

Anonymous said...

hey don can you set me up with one of your primas? oh and my friend rob thomas aka stillnoscript was asking about your primos, can you hook him up?

El Chavo said...

Damn ese! That's a fine looking family. How them primas like the Phillies? I bet them three could clear the dugout.

Don Culo said...

SNS told you vatos how the cholos get the firme hynas like my primas, Big Betty and Bertha

CHI CHI MAN said...

Orale Don Q, good post. You just prove you're never too old to bang ese. Ay holmes is that the homegirl Lupe on the far right. She can give some mean mamon. Any wayz , you got some nekkid photo's of your primas ese? They got some nice tit's! I'd love to post them on my blog.

TIRED OF THIS HYPROCRITE said...

Those women look like men, reminds me of the mexican tranny at the Walgreens I saw a few weeks ago.