Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yes This Old Cholo Plays Golf, and I'm Damn Good

I know the xenophobes and haters at Barf and Witness L.A. have been talking shit about me. I am getting sick and tired of the pendejos mocking my comments all over the Internet. You fools need a hobby, maybe you pendejos can learn to play golf, I have been palying golf for over 40 years and have played in a few tournaments as well. I also play golf at Palm Springs on a regular basis, that is where I met Chi Chi Rodriquez and Lee Trevino over 30 years ago. I still talk to Chi Chi on a regular basis. I was playing 18 holes with Chi Chi 30 years ago when I sank a 350 yard Hole In One, after I sank that shot I took my golf club and swung like a sword and the rest is tu sabes history. Chi Chi started using my signature move and he became well know for that move of mine. I still rib Chi Chi about stealing my move, pinche Puerto Rican LOL LOL. Chi Chi gave me a very expensive set of hand made clubs for my 50th birthday I rarely use the clubs I want to pass them on to my grandkid, he will be the next Tigre Woods, the mayate better watchout. I have another secret move which I will pass on to my grandkid when he turns pro.

9 comments:

Jimmy Tumors said...

Another great story Don Culo, you are simply amazing !!!

You inspire us to be more like you, keep the great stories coming. You are soooo marvelous !!!

Anonymous said...

i bet he put his club right up your culo, and thats the only reason he gave them to you.

Anonymous said...

Don you say you hate racism, but on your profile it say you hate mayates?

Anonymous said...

Don only hates racism against mexicans. Everybody else is free game.

Anonymous said...

Don Culo is just so awesome he knows all, tells all and does all.

Anonymous said...

I haven’t heard from Paul Rodriguez in a while. The comedian is also a farmer and it looks like President Barack Obama’s policy is crippling a farmers ability to grow. The Delta Smelt are saved! Central Valley Farms -however, are a different story.

Don Culo said...

^^^^^^^^
Did I tell you vatos about how I helped Paul Rodriguez start his career when he was just a chavalito?

Anonymous said...

don i am just a little chavalito too, you think you could school me in the ways of the cholo? like you tried to do for lil trukos?

Anonymous said...

are you going to pop a couple dedos in my culo or what?