Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I AM NOT A JOTO !!!!!

Pinche AnonyMousa is now calling me Donkey Joto. I am no joto, all the veteranos in the varrio know I am not a JOTO !!!! Pretty Boy and Mr Nalgas Duras, and Mi Chulo Boy will tell you I am not a Joto.

Also I don’t respond to the trolls comments, no matter how ignorant, xenophobic and now homophobic (joto is a very low down word for a homosexual male in slang Spanish), or vitriolic thier comment.

I don’t respond to the trolls comments, by Mary Cummins, because the bitch is a crazy xenophobe, who is filled with vitriol. Iwon't respond to any comments by Mary Cummins or Walter Moore.

That's right Mary Cummins and Walter Moore I don't care how many xenophobic vitriolic comments you make I won't respond to you. I am ignoring both of you, I am too important and smart to waste my time ansering any comments by you Mary Cummins !!!

If Mary Cummins or Walter Moore post any xenophobic vitriolic comment at any blogs I won't be mentioning your name Mary Cummins, and that also goes for the xenophobe Walter Moore.

Did you hear this messican Walter Mooore you racist xenophobe? That right Walter Moore I will not be responing to any comments by you. I will ignore all comments you make on MayorSam's blog about hearing messicans on the radio. Pinche Walter Moore hears messicans on the radio, I'm ignoring the vitriol of MinuteMan, Nativist, Xenophobe, Facist, Walter Moore.

The pinche trolls are just looking for attention on the blogs, have you noticed how Mary Cummins and Walter Moore have a story no matter the topic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty Boy and Mr Nalgas Duras, and Mi Chulo Boy ............Doin Culo sounds like a joto to me.

No wonder Don Culo talks so much about menudo enema.