Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Mero-Mero alerted about ass-bite Internet Trolls

Orale Wally I got your back ese, you know me and the carnales have mucho respeto for the Mero-Mero, que no? I read you comment and Igot really pissed off, so I had post your comment on my firme blog. I will be keeping AnonyMousa, Homer, Jethro, Cantinflas and Gava Joe in check for you Wally.

http://inthehat.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 17, 2008

KNOCK IT OFF, WHOEVER YOU ARE.

I've been alerted that some assbite is trolling the web, leaving idiotic comments and linking back to this site in an effort to discredit me. Be advised it's not working. This person is laboring under the illusion that the rest of the world is as stupid and gullible as he or she is. I urge you to come out of that dark place where you reside, step into the light of day and grow a spine. If you have problems whose only resolution is posting lunacy, you need to cowboy up and face life square on. You'll be amazed at how liberating it can be to stand on your own feet instead of kicking others in the shins and pointing to some other guy and saying, "he did it." Your vessel is empty. You'll never feel good about yourself by sucking others into your void

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you have Wally's back Don Culo, I have also seen a few comments by trolling ass-bites on the Internet.

We know the pinche AnonyMousa needs one of those menudo enemas, you have talked about.

Keep vigalant on the Internet troll !!!!

Anonymous said...

I posted this fantastic, funny and insightful comment over at Wally's blog, it's such a great comment I am going to post it on every blog, in saerch of Wally's ass-bite trolls.

***********************

Yea! Go Wally, your use of the descriptive word "troll" is right on, and gutless wonder with nothing going on but time could be used also.

Funny seeing GJ/Barf in The Hat pissing backwards here and fitting your description of the school sissy brat perfectly,

"You'll be amazed at how liberating it can be to stand on your own feet instead of kicking others in the shins and pointing to some other guy and saying, "he did it."

Oh that's good Wally, real good.

And as I appreciate your blog and the time you spend getting us Wallista's info and chisme, and as you are the Mero Mero shot caller here, I will do my part to isolate the cretin netbanger. I promise that no matter how personal, petty, repetitious, racist, or just plain ridiculous the posts, I will not respond to the negative, and I hope that other viewers and Wallista's will promise not to respond as well. It isn't that everyone isn't aware of who the troll is, and maybe just ignoring and isolating the knuckle head will be the best punishment,
The troll will not go away he’s too lonely (check out how many posts come from him/her at 3;00 AM), but it may suffice as a kind of corporal punishment, like a swat from the Gym Teacher.

Anonymous said...

Hey Don Quixote, as usual your comments are much appreciated, your magical way with words inspires us all.

We are mere simple mortals in your presence.

Anonymous said...

Wally I also have your back, we in law enforcement have so much respect for all the great work you do. I will be patrolling California's highways in search of Wally's ass-bite troll.

Too bad I'm old and don't know anything about the Internet or I would put out an APD for the ass-bite troll on the Information Highway.

SNS if I find your whining ass my Highway, this old man will be kicking you ass. I will give you some first hand police abuse to whine about.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I will also be searching for the assbite on the blogsphere, we can't rest until the assbite is squashed like an old halloween pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the sneaky anonymousa trying to discredit our beloved friend and blog host Wally.

Anonymous said...

AH SO AH SO ----

Anonymous said...

AH SO AH SO-----

Anonymous said...

WHO YOU CALLIN ASSHO SUCKA?

Anonymous said...

Well if DQ has your back you know I'm right behind him. Aye Pappi !!!