Friday, September 4, 2009

Tony Rafael Is A Weasel, Racist, Xenophobe !!!

I used to consider myself a good friend and was a groupie of Tony Rafael (aka Wally), he was my mero-mero a few years ago. I shared many of my great cholo stories with Wally.

Wally and I shared many Ramos Gin Fizz drinks at my favorite bar in Little Tokyo. I even had my favorite bartender "El Chino", prepare his famous Ramos Gin Fizz drink while drinking in Little Tokyo.

But times have changed and now Wally is leading a group of gavacho tea-baggers who want to end all gang intervention programs especially those which benefit my little carnalitos in East L.A.

My new friend Gust has been exposing the Weasel Tony Rafael.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah fuck Wally ! I got a tea bag for him alright.

Anonymous said...

Back to the checkout line sns. Those are the only bags you'll be handling. Whoops! See the lady, there's a spill on aisle 4..

Anonymous said...

imagine don you named one of your alter egos after your love for him and this is how he does you. i say you kill the drinking with tony character for this.

Barf in the Hat said...

Ya know I haven't seen DWT for awhile. Maybe dq has kicked him to the alley with the "winitos". then the don can feel like a true lord and master when he goes out there and dispenses quarters and tries to engage them in meaningful dialogue, and reminiscences of his arbuelita's day. When we didn't need cyclone fencing. and the punk-assed undereducated cholitos emerged from the poor family structures and reaped havoc on the very homes and neighborhoods that nurtured them when all they could do was suck nipples. Ungrateful shitheads. Oops sorry. Too political?

Anonymous said...

Fuck all the cholos. Line em up against some graffitied wall and shoot em all. Bury em in a mass grave and start over. Let their mothers do the cryin.

Anonymous said...

How can you say this: "times have changed and now Wally is leading a group of gavacho tea-baggers who want to end all gang intervention programs especially those which benefit my little carnalitos in East L.A." when you have this as a caption to a BABY's picture: "Future EME Carnal - If he works hard"? Seriously carnal, seriously?

Anonymous said...

^^^^^^
he said only if he works hard. its not a given he has to earn it.