Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pinche Walter Moore (Hears Meessicans), Minutemen, Gava Joe, Lou Dobbs, Mary Cummins, Anony-Mousa, Robber Barons, Mayates, Changos, Mike Higby


http://laeastside.com/2009/04/la-linea-de-odio/

Inspired by El Chavo’s post, on the resistance to the Gold Line route on the Eastside being called the Edward Roybal “Linea de Oro” . I just shake my head a have another drink of wine. Here you have a route named after the great Edward Roybal who was one of the founders of the Mexican American Political Association (MAPA), who was the first Mexican American LA City Councilman since 1870 or something, first Chicano US Congressman, the first Congressman to get bilingual education into the schools as law, a spokesman for all minority people and probably the greatest Mexican American political leader of the 20th century, from the LA Eastside, (and Roosevelt High), the Honorable Edward Roybal.

But no sir, wait just a minute, we don’t want to piss off Lou Dobbs, Walter (my car radio is speaking to me in Spanish), Moore, The Minutemen, English only nabobs, and the fearful of Latino power, lying sanganabeetches, who oppose any Spanish language in public. Because in reality they fear to their bone marrow the rise of Latino Americans and see the name “Linea de Oro” as a threat.

What bullshit! Even though they live in a city called Los Angeles, in a state called California, have next door neighbors (Mexico), who speak the Spanish language, they piss their pants if anyone dare propose any further Spanish language inroads into the holy grail of Anglo America.

9 comments:

conchita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Don Culo said...

Oh I almost forgot to mention all the pinche coconuts on InTheHat blog.

The vatos hace no huevos jejejejeje

Thier is nothing but vitriol on the InTheHat blog !!!!

Comment deleted said...

This post has been removed by a blog administator

Gava Joe said...

I'm honored to be mentioned among so many luminaries. It's been hard to hold to my principles and strict racist precepts. I need to thank my true inspiration Don Quixote for showing me exactly how to conduct myself as a lifelong racist hate-monger. Many may aspire to reach the pinnacle of predjudice, David Duke, George wallace, Bull Connor, George Lincoln Rockwell and they did well with their chosen paths. Only Don Quixote of LA and Mejico Nuevo really nails the position here in the 21st Century. He's a bigot and true speaker for the mecHa and reconquista movement in our times, not to mention a brilliant purveyor of trivial posts and repeated sentiments. Though his arbuelita is no longer worthy of mention at other blogs lets give her a big nod here for being responsible for the Don and all his foibles. Nod/Nod..

conchita said...

^^^^^^^^^^^
Don Culo will never stop honoring his abuelita !!!!

http://laeastside.com/2009/04/memories-of-a-lost-boulevard-jonsons-markets/#comments


"La Yonson’s on Whittier and Lorena is where my grandmother would shop because of the coupons and blue chip stamps she collected. For everyday items she would go to the Star Mkt (or they would deliver)on 4th and Fresno where Suzy (La Japonesa) would give my Abuelita credit (and Suzy and her husband both spoke fluent Spanish), but when grandma got her Social Security check then either my Father or myself would take turns taking her to Jonsons. She would spend a couple of hours there shopping and inspecting carefully every item she bought, it would drive me fucking crazy.
Then when I took her home (her little canton, the rear house on 6 th St and Grande Vista) she wouldn’t let me leave until she served me those great home made meals of flour tortilla’s, pinto beans and chile colorado.
I sure miss her."

alfalfa and the gang said...

We ALL do, Donnie.

Anonymous said...

"post has been removed by a blog administrator."

They're catching in to you, moron. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Anonymous said...

I miss her Menudo enemas and the way she used to color her hair that beautiful blue color.

Blog Administrator (real) said...

This is disgusting! How many comments must I remove in order to prove once and for all that this "Don Quixote" alias Don culo is just another fatmouth stupid Chee-Can with self-serving goals and a strong stink of undercooked tripe.