Friday, January 9, 2009

SNS is a very esmart Vato - El Vato is a verdadero compadre

Orale to my compadre SNS (Still No Script), the vato knows I am smarter than Gava Joe and Lil Gonzo. Pinche Lil Gonzo and Gavacho Joe have been talking shit about me all over the Internet, but SNS has been keeping the babosos "named" Gavacho Joe and Lil Gonzo in check.........orale SNS tu sabes mucho.

Next time SNS is in L.A. I am inviting SNS for some of the best menudo and huevos rancheros he has ever had.

The pinche coconut Lil Gonzo and Gava "Joker" Joe will get a hot menudo enema....a la verga.

We know the babosos on BarfInThehat are cops who wish they were like the firme Sureno Homies....hahahaha


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SNS is a lying puke and if you don't admit to that fact you'll wind up in the same hole he'll be in soon enough.

Anonymous said...

I gotta agree with you there sir Don Q. SNS is a firme vato. He's so knowledgable. This vato knows everything about gangs from So.Cal to Nor.Cal,probably Oregon, Washington , N.Y and even Kansas. I know I speak for the rest of us from ITH and BITH when I say I wish I had that kind of knowledge. With all that chisme that SNS knows I wonder why he still surf's blogs instead of writing the most firme vato loco movie ever?

Anonymous said...

that made me laugh sns, at least it ws funny.

Anonymous said...

A whole post dedicated to me? You're too kind. I can't wait til the next time I'm in L.A. I should be there in about 2 weeks and I would love to have some Menudo with you. But why only enema's for Gava Joe and Lil Gonzo? I want one too.